MBF Bioscience develops software and hardware for bioscience research and biomedical applications. The company’s products are used worldwide in over 1,000 laboratories. With the main office in Williston, Vermont USA, the company markets, sells and supports their products from offices on 3 continents and through a dealer network.
The company was founded as MicroBrightField, Inc. in 1988 by the father and son team of Dr. Edmund Glaser and Jack Glaser; their goal was to develop powerful and affordable neuroanatomical imaging software for the research community. The company changed its name to MBF Bioscience in 2004. MBF Bioscience products can be found in an array of scientific labs worldwide. These products are used in stem cell research, neuroanatomical studies, and toxicology research.
- Tibbetts Award 2013
- Best Places to Work in Vermont in 2007, 2009, and 2010.
- 2007 Vermont Small Business Person of the Year – United States Small Business Administration, which was presented to co-founder Jack Glaser for his outstanding leadership related to his company’s staying power, growth, sales, innovation, and community contributions.
- USA – Williston, Vermont (Headquarters)
- Europe – Magdeburg, Germany
- Japan – Shiroi-shi, Chiba, Japan
- China – Hong Kong and Shanghai
- Neurolucida (1988)
- AutoNeuron (2004)
- Stereo Investigator (1996)
- Densita (2008)
- Microlucida (2010)
- NeuroInfo (2003)
MBF Labs - MBF Labs' Homepage